NOTICE TO CONSUMERS:
Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Municipality has adopted the Indigent Policy to assist members of the community who cannot afford the full cost of services provided by the Municipality. Households who are unable to pay for their assessment rates and services (including prepaid electricity) accounts and who are interested in applying for indigent status must conform to the following criteria:
- Households where verified total gross monthly income of all occupants over 18 years of age does not exceed a total equivalent of two (2) state pensions.
- Have proof of payslips if they are employed and earning as above 1.
- Submit a copy of recent bond statement and three months bank statement where applicable.
- Not own more than one property.
An application shall be made on the prescribe application form which is obtainable from Municipal Offices (Creighton, Bulwer Library, Underberg library and Himeville offices), Ward Councilors, CDW’s and Ward Committees.
Closing Date: All completed applications must reach the Municipal Offices by 28 February 2020 and shall be accompanied by above listed documents. A sworn affidavit stating that gross total household income of all persons ordinary residing at above concerned and all documents accompanying the application are true and correct. Any registration of consumers as indigent expires, without further notice on 28 February 2020.
For more information, you may contact Thabile Nsindane, tel: 039 833 1038 during normal office hours.
UMasipala i Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma Municipality uthathe isinqumo sokulekelela izakhamuzi ezingakwazi ukubhekana nokukhokhela izidingo nqangi (assessment rate, ukuqoqwa kwemfucuza) kulama Dolobha alandelayo: Underberg, Himeville, Donnybook, Bulwer, Creighton. Niyamenywa nonke eningakwazi ukukhokhela lezizidingo ukuba nifake izicelo zenu, imibandela yokubhalisa efunakalayo ile elandelayo:
- Uma umhholo uhlanganisiwe ekhaya ungadluli isamba esibekiwe.
- Letha umbiko womhholo (payslips)
- Letha isitatimende sasebhange sezinyanga ezintathu
- Umfanekiso kaMazisi Osethifayiwe
- Kungabi abantu abanemihlaba engaphezu kowodwa
Zonke izicelo kufanele zifakwe kwifomu elitholakala emahhovisi omkhandlu I Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma (Creighton, Bulwer Library, Underberg Library, Himeville office) nasemakhanseleni omphakathi, CDW’s nokumaWadi Komiti. Amafomu agcwalisiwe kufanele abuyiselwe emahhovisi omkhandlu. Ukuvalwa kokuletha izicelo zenu umhlaka 28 February 2020. Yonke imininingwane kufanele ihambisane nesitatimende esifungelwe emaphoyiseni (A sworn affidavit) esiqinisekisa ukuthi umhholo, nayoyonke imininingwane yakho iyiqiniso.
Usizo lokukhokhela izidingo nqangi umkhandlu Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, luphelelwa isikhathi, ngaphandle kwesaziso ngomhlaka 28 February 2020
Uma ninemibuzo ningaxhumana no Thabile Nsindane, kulezinombolo (039) 833 1038 ngesikhathi somsebenzi.
NHI is a health financing system that pools funds to provide access to quality health services for all South Africans based on their health needs and irrespective of their socio-economic status.
On 21 June 2018, Minister of Health Dr Aaron Motsoaledi presented the National Health Bill to the public during a press conference in Pretoria.
Some of the features in the Bill are:
- Everyone has access to an equal standard of care regardless of their income.
- A common fund enables equitable access regardless of what people can afford to pay or how frequently they need to make use of health services
- The NHI bill will enable making health care delivery more affordable and accessible for the population