Position: Personal Assistant to the Deputy Mayor
Duration: ONE (01) Year Contract
Remuneration: R 136 512. 00 P.A Plus Normal Municipal Benefits
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- National Diploma in Office Administration or any other relevant qualification
- A minimum of 01 year relevant experience
- Excellent computer skills, particularly MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good telephone etiquette skills.
- Be fluent in both isiZulu and English.
- Ability to work under pleasure and extended hours
Key Performance Areas:
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Providing “front line “and Administrative support in the Office of the Deputy Mayor
- Maintaining and organizing the Deputy Mayors Diary, arranging and prioritizing meetings and confirming appointments.
- Arranging Transport and Accommodation for the Deputy Mayor when attending meetings outside of the Office.
- Providing general Office Management services.
- Preparing high quality report and presentations for the Deputy Mayor.
- Handling and circulating all correspondences to the relevant departments (hard and electronic copy).
- Providing secretarial functions, compiling and distributing notices, agendas and minutes of meetings to relevant stakeholders.
- Performing any other related duties as and when required.
Enquiries: Mr S. A Radebe 0605218374 \ (039) 833 1038 (During working hours 08h00 to 16h30)
Please note: A signed application letter, certified copies of your academic qualifications, ID, Driver’s license, and a detailed copy of your curriculum vitae with three references must accompany your application.
NB: No faxed OR emailed applications will be accepted. Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates, should you not receive correspondence within one month of closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
The Municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment.
Please forward your application to Mr N C Vezi, the Municipal Manager, Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Local Municipality, P.O Box 62, Creighton, 3263 or Hand-deliver to: Municipality Building, Main Street, Creighton 3263 or 32 Arbuckle Street, Himeville, 3256 (During office hours from 08h00 to 16h30).
CLOSING DATE: 09 OCTOBER 2020 AT 16:00 PM
Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Municipality is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to the achievement of diversity, equity and maintenance of representativity in terms of race, gender and disability. Candidate whose appointment will promote representativity will be given preference.